Housing disrepair claims

If you are a tenant living in a council or Housing Association property, then your landlord is legally obliged to maintain the property to a reasonable standard of repair.

Making a claim will not affect your status as the tenant of the property.

Some housing disrepair issues may also cause damage to your own personal property and could even seriously affect your health. Our team can help you get compensated for this and most importantly get your home into the condition that you deserve.

Dedicated claim specialists

100% no win no fee

Trusted by 1,500+ clients

Am I eligible to claim?

If you have been reporting issues of disrepair to your landlord and they haven’t responded or remedied the issue, then you could be eligible to make a claim. Items of disrepair include (but are not limited to) the following:

  • Rising damp
  • Leaks including damage caused by leaks
  • Broken boiler
  • Draughty windows

How much compensation can I receive?

We aim to recover up to 20% of your rent from when you first made a complaint.

Get your free claim evaluation

Complete the form below to request a free claim evaluation.

Thank you for your enquiry.
A member of our team will contact you shortly.

    Read our Privacy Policy to learn how we protect your data.

    What our clients say

    Prowse Phillips kept me up to date throughout my claim and i’m really happy with the result.


    An absolute pleasure to deal with everyone at Prowse Phillips. they sorted my claim and kept me informed at every step. I am very pleased with the outcome and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.


    Kevin who handled my claim was a pleasure to deal with. Ultra professional company who I can’t recommend highly enough.